Below you’ll find a compilation of resources, tools and industry information to assist in your road to recovery.
For NTA members, you also may access NTA’s interactive online community. Engage is your go-to resource for access to the latest information from your industry peers. You can contribute your strategies and best practices, ask questions of fellow members, and get the information you need to move forward.
Financial Assistance Resources
- The U.S. Small Business Administration
SBA offers several different relief options to help businesses, nonprofits, and faith-based organizations recover from the impacts of COVID-19.
- Shuttered Venue Operator Grants
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program was established by the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act, and amended by the American Rescue Plan Act. The program includes over $16 billion in grants to shuttered venues, to be administered by SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance.
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
The Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act encourages businesses to keep employees on their payroll. The refundable tax credit is 50% of up to $10,000 in wages paid by an eligible employer whose business has been financially impacted by COVID-19.
- Securing Access for Venue Equity (SAVE) Act
Ask your representative to co-sponsor the Securing Access for Venue Equity (SAVE) Act.
Thank your representative for co-sponsoring the Securing Access for Venue Equity (SAVE) Act.
- COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
The Government of Canada is taking immediate, significant and decisive action to support Canadians and businesses facing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
The Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) is providing assistance to businesses and communities that may require additional support to cope with and recover from the pandemic.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration
Public Health Information
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- U.S. Health and Human Services
- WHO: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Canada Public Health – Coronavirus Information
- European Commission – Cornoavirus Response
Mandates and Restrictions
U.S. State Department
- Let’s Go There Coalition
- World Travel & Tourism Council Resources
- U.S. National Parks
- Delta Travel Update Center
- Tourism Cares Meaningful Travel Platform
- US Travel Resources:
- Smith Travel Research (STR)
- Destinations International
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
Below are some of the resources available to NTA members.
- Tourism Industry COVID-19 Resource Group – Facebook
- Get the latest information from your NTA tour supplier and DMO partners (member login required)
- Virtual Tours and Educational Resources
- Connect with industry friends, colleagues and peers who have been displaced due to COVID-19: https://htta.us/
- Travel Exchange is worth every penny. The networking is great, and there is always business to be made to show ROI for your decision makers. The investment is worth the reward. Cory Mace, Badger Bus
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- You guys at NTA have the best bunch of members I have ever come across. I had one of my best shows ever. Everybody was so nice and welcoming, and the organization of the event was spectacular. I am so happy to be a member and be assured of my continued support in the future. Bernard O'Reilly, Joe O'Reilly Ireland DMC
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015