This isn’t just a place to find other members – this is where other members find you. NTA’s member search is one of our most valuable resources. Your online profile contains the information current and potential partners need to know—who you are, where you are and what you or your business can offer customers. Members can also easily download search results for solid lead lists.
Find your partners here.
Conduct business 24/7 through NTA Online dynamic member searches and downloadable member databases.
Find a tour operator/travel agent
Search NTA's database of tour operator and travel agent members to find quality companies with diverse itineraries.Search for an operator/agent
Find a supplier/DMO/associate
Search NTA’s database of suppliers, destinations, associates and corporate partners for product ideas and business tools and resources.Search for a supplier/dmo
NTA Membership Directory
With contact information for every NTA member, this is a great year-round resource for finding new partners.Search members
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015