Sponsors can have a difficult time getting their message in front of highly targeted audiences like those in the travel industry. Fortunately, we have opportunities for visibility through our websites, NTAonline.com and NTAcourier.com; through our other digital communication vehicles; and through sponsorship at NTA events.
NTA’s Courier has long covered association updates, tourism trends, and best practices. NTAcourier.com takes NTA writers’ original content—destination coverage, business ideas, and personal insights—and posts it for a world of travelers to see and appreciate anytime, from anywhere. This is our main hub where we roll out business and destination articles that serve as resources for members. And our content doesn’t just reach our members; our readership includes the general traveling public, too! Your destination or attraction can have a prominent presence here—whether it’s through a lively banner or a carefully crafted article about your place.
Here are a few ways to be loud and proud on NTAcourier.com:
- Sponsored content Tell your story in your own words. You provide a video or article and images, and we’ll post and promote it. (We can even suggest a theme.)
- Pop-in banner Be one of the first things readers see on the site.
- In-article banner Placed within the text, an in-article banner adds color to a story—and sparks travel ideas.
You can also find placement through the association’s member website, our e-mail communications, Tuesday e-newsletter, our social media, and our member engagement platform.
- NTAonline.com Banners on our home site link directly to your website and rotate throughout the site for maximum exposure.
- Customized e-blast We can get your message to the inboxes of qualified travel buyers with an e-blast, sent to a niche audience or the entire membership. You send us a JPEG or HTML file of your message, and we do the rest.
- Tuesday Place a banner, box, or product spotlight in NTA’s weekly e-newsletter, which delivers the latest association and industry news to NTA members and travel industry associates each week.
- Social media Promote a targeted post or your NTAcourier.com articles, images, and videos through Courier’s social media. We can even give them an extra boost, which promises increased views.
- Engage Spread your message on NTA’s exclusive online community, where members share information, talk product, and (sometimes) let loose.
NTA’s strong and proven successful sponsorship program sets our sponsors apart from the competition. Plus, all sponsorships qualify for a complete list of sponsor benefits tailored to give you the most exposure. We also offer advertising opportunities at each event to give you a strong visual presence. Travel Exchange, the industry’s leading travel and tourism event, brings together NTA members for a week of business-building and networking on one show floor. Contact is NTA’s annual tour operator retreat that offers networking and education to operators and sponsorship opportunities for suppliers and destinations in a more intimate setting.
- We feel advertising in the NTA China Directory has given us a great advantage and put us ahead of the curve in dealing with this new and exciting Chinese inbound market! Our advertisement has put Lancaster County on the map for the Chinese visitor! Mark Andrews, Amish Farm and House, Lancaster, PA
- Being an NTA sponsor is an opportunity for my statewide suppliers to have a place to connect with buyers, which strengthens relationships and gives them additional ROI. Lisa Itel, Travel Oregon, Portland, OR
- We see positive ROI on the various publications that we advertise in with NTA. The tour operator will see the ad in Courier, they'll see our banner ad online, the group leader will see the ad in the Trip Planner. It's a mixture that helps. Attending the various industry shows is also part of ROI. It's one big marketing wheel that I turn daily!Leslie Brewer, Biltmore Estate, Asheville, NC