Real people creating real relationships: sounds old fashioned, doesn’t it? One of NTA’s founding principles is a commitment to facilitating member interaction. By that we mean face-to-face interaction, not just an e-greeting and a name. In an organization with more than 2,000 members from 40 different nations, getting together is no mean feat. That we do it, often and with great success, is testament to our members’ dedication to our industry and to each other.
For travel professionals, NTA events create invaluable business opportunities, learning and development opportunities and friendships that last a lifetime. NTA creates events that never go out of fashion.
Destination Capitol Hill ’18 | March 21–22 | Washington, D.C.
Contact ’18 | April 18–21 | Charleston, South Carolina
Travel Exchange ’18 | Nov. 4–8 | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Travel Exchange ’19 | Dec. 8–12 | Fort Worth, Texas
Contact ’19 | March 27–30 | Tucson, Arizona
Contact ’20 | March 18–21 | Anchorage, Alaska
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015