Plantations, Southern Charm & Cajun Culture
Market focus: Historical/Heritage and Culinary
May 22–28, 2017
This trip will provide participating operators with an extraordinary opportunity to experience firsthand Louisiana’s rich history while networking with area suppliers. If you’re interested in applying to join the PDT, submit your application as soon as possible. Deadline is April 28, 2017.
The fine print
This PDT is open to tour operator members of NTA (one per company) and applicants must be approved by the host partners. Cost to participate is $175 which must be paid to NTA. Host partners are offering to cover additional flight costs up to $225. A receipt must be provided after the trip for reimbursement. This trip is open to North American-based tour operators only.
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015