Savings, Reliability, and Value – ADP
Strengthen your business with the savings, reliability, and value of ADP’s business solutions – and enjoy special benefits available through NTA’s partnership program with ADP! We have joined with ADP to offer special discounted pricing and other benefits for select ADP services (for U.S. members only):
- A 20% discount on payroll processing costs*
- FREE month of payroll processing services*
- Waived one-time setup fee*
- Build a Stronger Business
- Welcome to ADP
- Payroll Processing Services
- ADP Resources
ADP also provides you with access to a one-stop shop for services, enabling you to spend less time on repetitive administrative tasks and more time growing your business:
- Payroll Tax Filing – helps you maintain your compliance with payroll tax laws
- Unemployment Cost Management – manages claims administration and the auditing of benefit charges
- Premium Payment Plan for Workers’ Compensation**- helps you improve cash flow
- Time & Labor Management – helps you control your labor expense
- New Hire Reporting – helps you to stay compliant with new hire reporting regulations
- Full Service Direct Deposit – electronically sends employees’ net pay to their bank accounts
- TotalPay® Card – loads net pay on to dedicated debit cards for employees without bank accounts***
- Job Tax Credit Service – files and manages applications for employment tax credits that can add to your profits
- ADP Retirement Services**** – offers a bundled Retirement Plan program for all size companies. From SIMPLE IRA programs to 401(k) plans, ADP Retirement Services partners with some of the largest investment firms in the industry to offer a diverse selection of investment choices for employers and employees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of companies rely on ADP solutions to help save time and money and improve administrative performance. ContactJeremy Dyer to learn more about NTA’s partnership program with ADP – and start saving now!
ADP (Automatic Data Processing, Inc.), with nearly $9 billion in revenues, over 585,000 clients, and leveraging 60 years of experience, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.
You will need to identify yourself as an NTA member when contacting ADP to get the benefits available.
*Discounts are off ADP’s standard retail pricing. A 20% discount applies to new ADP clients with 1-999 employees and applies to all features of standard payroll processing invoiced on your regular processing cycle and does not include additional non-payroll services; excludes pass through costs, courier and other delivery fees, including off cycle fees, hardware, or penalty and interest fees. Only available to new ADP Clients. Waived set-up fee applies to new clients with 1-49 employees and payroll processing applies to new clients with 1-999 employees and includes all features that process with the standard processing schedule. These offers are not retroactive for previously signed sales orders and cannot be combined with any other offer.
**This information covers only the offering of the Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation payroll features of ADP’s payroll processing services and does not involve the offer or sale of any insurance products. All insurance products will be offered and sold only through the licensed agents of Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. or its licensed insurance partners. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP’s tax filing service to take advantage of the Premium Payment program.
***TotalPay is subject to and available only for as long as a client meets ADP’s eligibility requirements which may include credit checks, identification verification and other authentication procedures, and require execution of additional forms. Additional fees apply.
****ADP’s 401(k) plan enrollers are employees of ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc. One ADP Boulevard, Roseland, NJ 07068, subsidiary of ADP, member NASD, SIPC.
The ADP Logo and TotalPay Card are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc.
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015