Make the most out of your NTA membership and take advantage of some of the most competitive rates available on shipping services with the UPS Members Benefit Program for Canadian members!
See how you’ll save:
- Small Package Services
– 30% off shipments within Canada
– 30% off shipments to the U.S.
– 30% off shipments to worldwide destinations
– 25% off imports into Canada
- Freight Services
– Savings start at 70% off heavyweight, LTL shipments
- And there’s more…
– 20% off brokerage entry preparation fees
– Weekly Service Charge (Automatic Daily Pickup) – 100% waiver
– UPS On-Call Pickup® service – 100% waiver
– Freight Collect 3rd Party Surcharge – 100% discount
UPS is committed to providing value that goes beyond cost and on-time delivery. Customized solutions and reliable services for shipping, tracking and billing drive greater efficiency and streamline internal processes.
Put logistics to work for you. You can receive these discounts even if you already have a UPS account. It’s free to sign up and there are no minimum shipping requirements. To enroll and start saving, visit membersbenefitprogram.com/nta or call 1.800.MEMBERS (800.636.2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET.
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015