Travel Exchange Registration Opens April 10
February 10, 2012
Travel Exchange, a travel industry event that combines NTA’s Convention and the United Motorcoach Association’s Expo, is less than a year away! Registration opens April 10, 2012.
Travel Exchange puts the full spectrum of North American travel buyers and sellers on the same floor.
The A-to-Z of our Industry
Travel Exchange brings together the:
- Itinerary designers and tour product developers
- Equipment manufacturers and operators
- Destinations, hotels, restaurants and attractions that delight and serve the clients along their way.
Come buy, sell, partner up, create, brainstorm, learn from each other, swap stories, share goals and build your business.
For NTA members: Travel Exchange brings you what you come to NTA for each year:
- one-on-one business appointments between buyers and sellers
- a full slate of industry-focused education
- fun networking opportunities with the movers and shakers of our industry
PLUS access to a trade show floor of more potential partners and industry resources and even more networking and partnering opportunities.
For UMA members: Travel Exchange gives you what you’ve come to expect from the UMA EXPO each year:
- a trade show floor full of buying and selling
- top-notch education sessions on the latest industry topics
- fun networking opportunities
PLUS access to one-on-one business appointments for buyers and sellers, a full slate of industry-focused education and even more networking and partnering events.
Travel Exchange Dates and Locations:
Orlando, Florida, January 19-23, 2013 Sponsor now!
Los Angeles, California, February 16-20, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana, January 17-21, 2015
Tour operators: Combining these shows puts all the components of your business in one place!
Tour suppliers/DMOs: You’ll have access to a whole new community of buyers!