NTA inks tourism promotion pact with Guizhou Province
June 5, 2017
NTA continued its efforts to boost U.S. inbound Chinese leisure travel by officially signing an agreement with China’s Guizhou Provincial Tourism Development Committee. NTA President Pam Inman and China Market Services Director Lin Wang were in New York City June 2 to put pen to paper and begin the cooperation of tourism promotion of to and from the United States.
To actively promote the future cooperation and development in tourism, Guizhou Provincial Tourism Development Committee and NTA agreed to the following cooperation to help bring about the success of this cooperation project:
- Accelerate the high-quality tourism buyers and sellers from Guizhou Province to be members of NTA to enjoy the many membership benefits.
- Guizhou Province will invite NTA to organize buyers to visit the scenic spots in Guizhou. Guizhou Province will provide preferential policies and reception activities, as well as organize experts to introduce tourism product in Guizhou.
- NTA will invite the representatives from Guizhou Provincial Tourism Development Committee to attend Travel Exchange ’17 in San Antonio, Texas, and Contact ’18 in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Guizhou Provincial Tourism Development Committee will invite the the representatives from NTA to attend the international conferences and professional meetings which will be hold in Guizhou, and to provide preferential policies for NTA members if possible.
- Regular contacts shall be maintained between both sides and to seek cooperation opportunities.
To learn more about this agreement or NTA’s China Inbound Program, contact Lin Wang at +1.859.264.6547.