NTA Loyalty Program
NTA launched its new member loyalty program at the beginning of 2019. Through this new initiative, your company can earn points throughout the year and, as you reach certain levels, you are eligible for special benefits.
As the year goes along, your company can seek to reach one of four levels: Explorer, Pathfinder, Trailblazer and Adventurer (the highest level). There are specific rewards for each level, with the main one being a percentage discount off either NTA membership, a Travel Exchange registration, a digital ad or an enhanced listing in the NTA Trip Planner.
The program rewards are based on the total points accumulated for your company, not individuals with your organization, and the count starts anew at the beginning of each year. You will receive updates throughout the year with your current point totals.
See the boxes below for specifics on how your company will earn points, the four program levels and the rewards offered for each level.
HOW DO I EARN POINTS?
Here is the list of the categories in which member companies can earn points, along with the values for each. Some of the categories are based on individual actions, and those count toward the organization’s total. NOTE: A company only earns one set of points per category even if they have multiple employees that qualify for individual points.
POINT LEVELS AND REWARDS
There are four levels companies can reach through the NTA Loyalty Program: Trailblazer, Adventurer, Explorer and Pathfinder (and, yes, we realize they sound like late-model SUV names!). Point totals and rewards for each level are as follows, and a company will receive the rewards only for the highest level it reaches:
For more on the program, or to check your point total, contact NTA Headquarters at email@example.com
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015