For every travel market, there’s an NTA member available with specialized knowledge and experience, ready to partner with you. When you’re ready to package a new market, NTA Specialty Markets is your first step. Our ever-expanding range of Travel Market Guides give NTA members the knowledge they need to make informed decisions about where to expand — and how to grow their business.
Create New Possibilities For Your Customers
Learn about exciting travel opportunities that exist in a wide variety of specialty markets.
Faith Travel Association
Faith travel encompasses far more than you think. NTA members have access to an exclusive FTA community and benefits focused on faith-travel programs and services.Learn more
China Inbound Program
By 2019, China is projected to be the third largest U.S. inbound market with some 4.9 million visitors. And NTA has 200 registered tour operators to serve these travelers.Learn more
Hispanic Travel Market
NTA’s Hispanic Market Advisory Group assists with a strategic agenda that focuses on the latest travel trends, research and business opportunities in this burgeoning segment.Learn more
- Travel Exchange is worth every penny. The networking is great, and there is always business to be made to show ROI for your decision makers. The investment is worth the reward. Cory Mace, Badger Bus
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- You guys at NTA have the best bunch of members I have ever come across. I had one of my best shows ever. Everybody was so nice and welcoming, and the organization of the event was spectacular. I am so happy to be a member and be assured of my continued support in the future. Bernard O'Reilly, Joe O'Reilly Ireland DMC
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015