For many members, NTA’s signature events—Travel Exchange and Contact—represent the primary reasons they belong to the association. But as last year proved, and as 2021 is already showing, the value of an NTA membership stretches well beyond in-person events to include online meetings and education, Engage, connections with trusted partners, and a wealth of trade and business information. NTA delivers value every day … value you can cash in on right at your desk. Along with its business-building events, your association offers a steady stream of resources, information, and partnerships. And that’s especially important now, because we’re getting one step closer to recovery … every day.
NTA offers members access to many hours of educational content and the opportunity to virtually connect with members throughout the year. Access to these live events and recordings are available year-round. Enjoy a preview of a recently recorded webinar and tour operator network forum.
We Will Travel Again
Tour Operator Network Forum
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015