Advertising & Sponsorship
THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY IS A MOVING TARGET, BUT THEY’LL STOP TO READ COURIER.
Advertisers can have a hard time getting their messages in front of highly targeted audiences like those in the travel industry. Fortunately for them, we develop content that the travel industry consumes on a monthly basis. Courier is not only one of the top industry publications, it’s also relevant to tour operators, travel agents, suppliers, and destination members.
NTA’s Courier covers association updates, tourism trends and best practices. It also features travel product from members in original articles researched and written specifically for industry professionals. Furthermore, independent research indicates that 94% of NTA members have taken action in response to information they found in Courier, making advertising in the magazine a no-brainer.
Take advantage of your member status by advertising and sponsoring with NTA. We’ll help you drive revenue by putting your message directly in the hands of qualified buyers. Contact NTA’s Kendall Fletcher today for more info.
NTA’s strong and proven successful sponsorship program sets our sponsors apart from the competition. Plus, all sponsorships qualify for a complete list of sponsor benefits tailored to give you the most exposure. We also offer advertising opportunities at each event to give you a strong visual presence. Travel Exchange, the industry’s leading travel and tourism event, brings together NTA members for a week of business-building and networking on one show floor. Contact is NTA’s annual tour operator retreat that offers networking and education to operators and intimate sponsorship opportunities for suppliers and destinations.
NTA’s magazine covers association updates, tourism trends and best practices. It also features travel product from tour operator, supplier and destination members in original articles researched and written specifically for industry professionals. Courier is housed on ntacourier.com and posted for Courier and NTA’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter followers.
- Courier enjoys an average pass along rate of 3, with NTA tour operator readership of nearly 4,500
- 94% of NTA tour operators have taken action in response to information they found in Courier
- 82% of NTA tour operators report that Courier enhances their NTA membership experience
The Courier website takes NTA writers’ original content—destination coverage, business ideas, personal insights, etc.—and posts it for a world of travelers to see and appreciate. You can build on the popularity of this site by adding your message … in whatever way you want to share it. Along with placing a message in Courier or our other print publications, advertisers have a number of ways to reach their audience online—in our magazine, our websites, our community platform, and our emails.
Routes of Faith
This publication covers more than religious pilgrimages; faith-based travel includes people of faith—young and old—who journey together to festivals, conferences, mission trips, and retreats. These quarterly guides are used by packaged-travel professionals, pastors, and group leaders who plan meaningful travel experiences for their clients. The fourth quarter issue also includes a directory of all FTA members. Digital circulation of more than 10,000 per issue.
Best of USA Directory For The China Market
NTA is the only U.S.-based trade association to have a tour operator program approved by the China National Tourism Administration. Through this program, operators work directly with China-based buyers looking for U.S. product. This publication, which includes travel product from U.S. suppliers and destination members, is distributed to leisure travel professionals in China and at various trade shows. It’s also given to NTA’s China operators based in the U.S. Print circulation is 7,500 with bonus digital circulation.
- We feel advertising in the NTA China Directory has given us a great advantage and put us ahead of the curve in dealing with this new and exciting Chinese inbound market! Our advertisement has put Lancaster County on the map for the Chinese visitor! Mark Andrews, Amish Farm and House, Lancaster, PA
- Being an NTA sponsor is an opportunity for my statewide suppliers to have a place to connect with buyers, which strengthens relationships and gives them additional ROI. Lisa Itel, Travel Oregon, Portland, OR
- We see positive ROI on the various publications that we advertise in with NTA. The tour operator will see the ad in Courier, they'll see our banner ad online, the group leader will see the ad in the Trip Planner. It's a mixture that helps. Attending the various industry shows is also part of ROI. It's one big marketing wheel that I turn daily!Leslie Brewer, Biltmore Estate, Asheville, NC