The UPS® Savings Program
The National Tour Association is proud to bring its members valuable discounts on the products and services they need. Take advantage of competitive rates available on UPS® shipping services. If you want UPS savings and you’re from Canada, check out UPS Canada.
Save on a broad portfolio of shipping services including:
- Up to 34%* on UPS Air letters
- Up to 30%* on UPS Air packages (1 lb.+)
- Up to 32%* on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 18%* on UPS® Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.
- 50%* on UPS Next Day Air®, UPS Next Day Air Saver®, UPS
Worldwide Express® export, UPS Worldwide Saver® export, and UPS Worldwide Expedited® export shipments for up to four weeks after you enroll.*
NTA members can receive these discounts even if you already have a UPS account. Whether you need your documents or packages to arrive the next day or are looking for an affordable shipping option, UPS understands the importance of speed, reliability, and cost. Plus, the more you ship, the more you can save.
Let NTA and UPS help your business grow, improve your bottom line and make shipping easier. To enroll and start saving today, visit savewithups.com/nta.
For more information, call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET.
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015