NTA members can save on vehicle rentals with Avis and Budget! These discounts are available on a wide selection of vehicles from eco-friendly and fuel efficient compacts and hybrids to stylish premium and luxury sedans.
Both programs offer:
- 25% off base rates
- Other offers, like dollars off, a complimentary upgrade, or a free weekend day
- Complimentary membership in loyalty programs (Avis Preferred® and Budget Fastbreak)
To make a reservation with Avis, visit avis.com/nta or call 1-800-331-1212.
To book with Budget, visit budget.com/nta or call 1-800-527-0700.
Save up to 25% off Avis base rates plus get other great offers.
Life is nonstop. We’re here to keep you moving. From the car to the accessories, choose what best fits you and your trip. So when you drive off, you’ll be ready for whatever the journey brings.
NTA members always receive up to 25% off your rental when you use AWD# D423523, plus enjoy additional offers like dollars off, a complimentary upgrade, or a free weekend day. With a complimentary membership in Avis Preferred®, you’ll travel better, save time and gain access to exclusive offers. Skip the counter and paperwork at many locations and go straight to your car. Visit avis.com/nta or call 1-800-331-1212 to make a reservation.
Avis Car Rental operates one of the world’s best-known car rental brands with approximately 5,450 locations in more than 165 countries. Avis has a long history of innovation in the car rental industry and is one of the world’s top brands for customer loyalty.
Save up to 25% off Budget base rates plus get other sweet deals.
When you rent a car, you shouldn’t need a handbook. Why not choose simple, smart and easy on the wallet? Then you can focus on getting there and having fun doing it.
NTA members always save up to 25% off Budget base rates with offer code (BCD) D836623, plus get other great offers like dollars off, a complimentary upgrade, or a free weekend day. Plus with a complimentary membership in Budget Fastbreak, enjoy our fastest, easiest rental experience! Visit budget.com/nta or call 1-800-527-0700 to make a reservation.
Budget Car Rental is one of the world’s best-known car rental brands with approximately 3,350 locations in more than 120 countries. Budget is an industry leader in providing vehicle rental services to value-conscious travelers and also operates the second-largest truck rental business in the United States, through a network of approximately 1,650 locations.
Free Weekend Day: Terms & Conditions
- Offer of one weekend day free applies to the time-and-mileage charges only of the third consecutive day of a minimum three day weekend rental on an intermediate (group C) through a full-size four-door (group E) car.
- All taxes, fees (including but not limited to Air Conditioning Excise Recovery Fee, Concession Recovery Fee, Vehicle License Recovery Fee, Energy Recovery Fee, Tire Management Fee, and Frequent Traveler Fee) and surcharges (including but not limited to Customer Facility Charge and Environmental Fee Recovery Charge) are extra.
- Optional products such as LDW and refueling are extra.
- Weekend rental period begins Thursday and car must be returned by Monday 11:59 p.m.; or a higher rate will apply.
- A Saturday night keep is required.
- Coupon cannot be used for one-way rentals, one coupon per rental.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or offer.
- Coupon valid at participating Avis locations in the contiguous U.S. (excluding the New York Metro area), Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.
- An advance reservation is required.
- Offer may not be available during holiday and other blackout periods.
- Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- Days off coupons presented/entered during reservation are calculated at time of reservation.
- Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- Rental valid through December 31, 2017.
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015