Opportunity for You: China International Travel Mart
June 26, 2017
NTA is attending the China International Travel Mart (CITM), October 20–22, in Kunming, China. CITM is the largest travel trade show in Asia, comprising two B2B days and one consumer day.
Given that U.S.-inbound travel from China reached over 3 million visitors in 2016, and that China was ranked No. 1 in terms of visitor spending in 2016 ($34.8 Billion), we all want to capture this exciting and exploding market. And you’ve got a chance to do just that with NTA at CITM.
Fill out this application to share a booth with NTA, which includes:
- Participation and space in NTA booth (including appointments with buyers)
- Distribution of your company’s materials
- Marketing show support by NTA
- Appointment schedule with contact details
Or, fill out this application for marketing opportunities, which could include one of the following:
- Complete flyer services
- Brochure Distribution services
- Image display on booth wall panel services
All services are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. Applications are due July 31.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to NTA’s Lin Wang by email or by phone at +1.859.264.6547.